By Ben D. - 8:57 PM

It's been awhile since I've posted anything on here... A lot has happened since my last post, and truthfully I wasn't even going to post anything but, as I logged in the first thing that came up as i pressed enter after i typed the URL was a picture of Jason. 2 years ago tomorrow was the last time I saw him. He came down from the bay to come kick it for the 4th of July weekend... I remember it like it was yesterday... We prefaded at Jerms house the rolled out to downtown. We had so much fun at HOB for the block party... I was so faded... Lol the next day on the 4th we headed out to the beach... As we rolled up we thought we would have trouble finding parking, but sure enough someone was leaving as we pulled up. We had so much fun playing football, wrestling in the water, we even played a game of "who has the worst feet"(inside joke) LMAO. Afterwards we chilled at Jordy's had a BBQ and watched the fireworks. Perfect weekend, I couldn't have asked for a better one... Well I just thought I would share my memories with you all. Rest in paradise my friend, I'll make sure to have a jäger bomb for you tonight. Jason your spirit lives on with us everyday. FY$ LA FAMILIA FOREVER

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments